Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that’s a little more...hmmm. What’s the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour. Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content. Please drink responsibly.
Remember Pop Rocks? This candy cocktail will have you feeling very nostalgic! The addition of the popping and crackling candy to this tasty green apple martini will lighten your mood and brighten your day. Who doesn’t love making a little noise with their drink?
- Green apple liqueur
- Lemon juice
- Green Apple Pop Rocks
- Corn syrup
- Green apple slice for garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Pour corn syrup onto a plate
- Dip the glass into corn syrup
- Dump half a pack of green apple pop rocks onto another plate
- Dip glass with corn syrup into pop rocks covering the rim of the glass
- Add 2 oz. vodka, 1.5 oz. apple liqueur and 1.5 tsp. lemon juice to shaker
- Strain into glass and garnish with an apple slice
- Pour pop rocks into the drink