Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Whatever the season or the reason, margaritas are always a solid choice. This Grapefruit Margarita is a refreshing twist on a fan-favorite cocktail.
- 3 oz. freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice (about 1 large lime)
- 1 1/2 oz. silver tequila
- 1 oz. orange liqueur, such as triple sec or Grand Marnier
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a cocktail shaker, add the lime juice, grapefruit juice, tequila and triple sec.
- Top off the shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain margarita into a prepared glass rimmed with salt.
- Garnish grapefruit wedge.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.