Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
When you're feeling a bit under the weather, the Fever Reliever might be just the kick you are looking for to help bring you back into high spirits. The unusual flavor combination is a wonderful taste sensation with a pleasant, light finish from the blended scotch.
- 2 oz. blended scotch
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3/4 oz. honey syrup
- 3/4 oz. ginger liqueur
- 1/4 oz. single malt scotch
- Garnish with candied ginger and lemon wedge
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker filled with ice
- Shake until well chilled
- Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice
- Float the blended scotch over a bar spoon on top
- Top with garnish
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.