Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then you deserve a happy hour that’s a little more...hmmm. What’s the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour. Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content.
This unique whiskey cranberry is made with the brand new, and only spirit, from none other than the Pabst Blue Ribbon brewing company. This surprising mixture brings out the vibrant cranberry juices and makes it a drink perfect as an everyday refresher. PBR, not just beer anymore.
- PBR Whiskey
- Nantucket Nectars Cranberry juice
- Ice ball
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Pour 2 oz Blue Ribbon Whiskey into shaker
- Add 2 oz Nantucket Nectars Cranberry juice
- Squeeze in half a lemon,
- Add ice and shake
- Pour over an ice ball, top off with tonic
- Add fresh cranberries as a garnish