Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then you deserve a happy hour that’s a little more...hmmm. What’s the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour. Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content.
The Absolut Pear Martini is an absolute delight! With only 4 ingredients, this cocktail is a breeze to make! Pay attention- it has a special ingredient that make it the perfect pear cocktail.
- Pear Puree (can of pear halves with real pear juice)
- Simple syrup
- 2 oz. pear Vodka
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Place canned pear halves in jar
- Pour in 1.5 oz leftover pear juice
- Puree combination
- Make Simple Syrup Mix with equal parts sugar and hot water
- Combine Mixtures
- Add ice, 2 oz pear vodka, 1 oz simple syrup, 1 oz pear puree, .75 oz lemon juice to shaker
- Shake and pour