Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then you deserve a happy hour that’s a little more...hmmm. What’s the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour. Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content. Please drink responsibly.
Put down the whiskey and beer for St Patricks’ Day and dive taste buds first into a Shamrock Juice. All your favorite spirits in one glass. Watch it change colors before your very eyes. It’s fun and refreshing and it may just have you doing an Irish jig once you have tasted this drinkable Shamrock.
- White tequila
- Light rum
- Blue Curacao
- Orange juice
- Orange and cherries for garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Fill a hurricane glass with ice.
- Pour in .5 oz of gin, .5 oz. of white tequila, .5 oz. light rum, .5 oz. of vodka, and 1 oz. of blue curacao.
- Top off with 4 oz. of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Give a little stir to bring out the green.