Bask in the season’s warmer weather by throwing a party featuring everyone’s favorite feast: brunch! Nothing is better than enjoying sparkling cocktails and decadent bites while catching up with friends on a breezy Sunday afternoon.
Delight guests at your al fresco soirée with delicious cocktails featuring KORBEL California Champagne. All KORBEL California champagnes are made according to the traditional méthode champenoise, in which the champagne is fermented inside the same bottle from which it is served.
This time-honored process takes almost a year to complete, but the result is worth the wait. The taste of the méthode champenoise style is famous for its delicate nuances and the method is known for producing countless dazzling bubbles in every glass. Read on for ideas featuring KORBEL California Champagne guaranteed to elevate your next brunch-based celebration.
1. A pitcher-perfect cocktail
KORBEL Lemon Punch adds bright, citrus flavors to al fresco brunch.
- 1 750ml bottle KORBEL® Brut
- ½ 750ml bottle white wine
- 1 pint lemon sherbet
- Frozen lemon slices, for garnish
Combine KORBEL and white wine in a pitcher over ice. Add lemon sherbet. Garnish with frozen lemon slices. Serves 8.
2. Personalize brunch with your own Mimosa Bar
Providing a mimosa bar gives guests the freedom to create their own cocktail, and allows everyone to have fun trying something new.
- Seasonal fruits: raspberries, strawberries and blueberries
- Herbs, including mint, rosemary and sage
- Juices, including orange, pomegranate, mango and grapefruit (fresh-squeezed is always the best option)
- A variety of KORBEL California champagnes: KORBEL Brut, Sweet Rosé and Brut Rosé
3. Toast your Mother
We gathered a couple of mothers and daughters together over some KORBEL champagne and a delicious spread from Melting Pot to talk about the challenges AND rewards of being a mother. There was laughter, tears and ALL the feelings! Check out the video above - we promise it will warm your heart a little bit!
Looking for more brunch inspiration? Visit KORBEL.com and follow @KORBEL1882.
The Official Sponsor of Brunch™
© 2017 F. Korbel & Bros., Guerneville, Sonoma County, CA. Producers of fine California méthode champenoise champagnes for 135 years.