Looking for a place to watch your favorite college team play some football? Although around here most of us are Huskies and Cougars around here (Go Cougs!), I’ve compiled a list of places to watch our favorite teams AND the other schools that make up the Pac 12. So if you’re looking for some good beer and good football or you’re like me and are too cheap to get cable, head to these local spots to cheer on your team of choice!
We’ll start with the Washington basics and follow with the rest of the Pac 12:
Washington State Cougars
- NYP Bar & Grill - Queen Anne
- 99 Park Restaurant - Bellevue
- Vito’s - First Hill
- Magnolia Village Pub - Magnolia
University of Washington Huskies
- Hopvine Pub - Capitol Hill
- Duchess Tavern - Ravenna
- Rookies Sports Bar & Grill - Columbia City
- The Loft - Ballard
Art Marble 21 (formerly World Sports Grille) - Westlake. Stanford Club of Washington hosts viewings at this location every game.
Oregon State University
- Art Marble 21 - Westlake (Alumni hosted viewing party on Nov. 21 with raffles and prizes)
University of Oregon
University of Colorado
FB Page for rotating game info: www.facebook.com/SeattleForeverBuffs
Arizona State University
University of Utah
To get updates on locations viewing parties, click here.
University of Southern California (USC)
- Jimmy’s on Broadway - Seattle (The alumni group hosts almost all viewings there)
- No current viewing parties in Seattle, but if you’d like to organize one, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Arizona
- Buckley’s in Belltown or Queen Anne - Seattle
- To host local viewing parties, contact email@example.com.